Instruction to candidates attending Online Examinations
- Examinations are scheduled by Regional Skill Development & Certification Authority after completing training and internal assessments, as per the list of successful candidates submitted by the Authorised Training Center.
- The Authorised Training Center should ensure that the students have successfully completed the course after internal assessments and are eligible for certification.
- Before proceeding to the online examination portal, all students should ensure to have their hall ticket, which will contain the username and password to login to the examination portal.
- Once you are logged in, you may please click on exams menu to see the assigned Online Examination.
- Please read all the instructions before attending the examination.
- By clicking on the button below, to attend the online examination, you agree that you have fully read and understood the terms & conditions , disclaimer and the assessment protocol of RSDCA.