Interior designers bring to life an artistic vision for work and living spaces, seeing out a project from conception to creation. Design plans should be cognizant of safety and functionality requirements and maintain a strict adherence to building codes and regulatory standards.
- Analyse measurement plan of site with existing architectural components.
- Demonstrate collection of anthropometric & ergonomic data for residence, retail and commercial buildings.
- Explain the process of drawing various kitchen & toilet design, layout and materials to be used.
- Appraise the concept of sliding folding partition viz. aluminium frame with glass and construct the drawing.
- Demonstrate the concept of acoustic partition and materials used for flooring and ceiling.
- Construct drawing of different types of flooring with concrete panel.
- Demonstrate drawing of a jewellery showroom including layout of furniture, firefighting measures, Air Conditioning system and other interior services.
- Demonstrate layout planning and drawing of different types of outlets viz. Departmental store,Supermarket, Specialty store and E-Market
- Explain the basic principles in designing a retail store.
- Demonstrate the overall designing concept of Apparel store outlet/Super Market/ Cosmetic store and evaluate the layout.
- Explain preparation of detailed drawing of different commercial areas viz. Bank, Restaurant, Hotel Lobbies, Poly Clinic etc
- Compare the price of materials used in decoration of residential and commercial complex.
- Demonstrate calculation of a specific area required for interior decoration and designing.
- Assess the rate of items and quantity required during preparation of bill of quantity (BOQ)
Class X or equivalent
Certificate / Diploma / PG Diploma
Fees & Admission
Get in touch with our nearest Authorised Training Center for free skill training counseling and get more details about the course.